When to enrol:
To maximise priority, an application must be made in the month of the child’s 2nd birthday.
Children attending the 4 year old program must turn 4 on or before April 30 in the year they will attend, however we do encourage parents to discuss their child’s enrolment with staff if their child’s 4th birthday falls in the year of attendance.
There is no closing date for applications, however late applications will take a lower priority in the allocation of places.
How to enrol:
The Application Forms must be completed and returned with the following:
- A non-refundable cheque, money order or direct deposit of $25.00, for application fee per child – bank details below. (If you are making an application for both 3 and 4 year old Kindergarten, only one fee applies.)
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- A copy of your child’s immunisation status (formal copy from Medicare or signed medical exemption). In line with Government policy, children cannot be enrolled at the centre without this information. Further information available at https://www2.health.vic.gov.au/public-health/immunisation/vaccination-childrenadolescents/no-jab-no-play
- Proof of address (e.g. copy of gas / electricity bill, rates notice, etc.)
- A stamped, self-addressed envelope so we can send you a receipt.
This form and additional documentation can be returned either:
- via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- via post to the Enrolment Officer, PO Box 122, Park Orchards, 3114
DIRECT DEPOSIT DETAILS:
ACCOUNT NAME: Park Orchards Kindergarten
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 154878441
REFERENCE: “App or Application” followed by your surname
Please note: A separate ‘Application Form’ must be completed for each child, and for each proposed year of attendance at the service.
Please contact the Enrolments Officer Jodie – 0437 936 522